Friday, February 05, 2021

Lunch with Linda and Maria


 Both Maria and Linda had time today so we had lunch at the Fish District again.  Maria said there are two in the area and she did not realize it and went to one in Carmel Valley first.  It is actually the only place I have wanted to go to for months now.  Really love their dishes.  Today on my taco were two pieces of cod, so good.

I always enjoy being with my daughters, they always have so much to share with each other and we get lots of talking in.  I am really enjoying being able to do something with them each week!!!

Linda has decided we should use my patio for the shower for Sarah on the 20th,  Covid restrictions are in place and it is a large covered patio, so will be easy to do.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far