Saturday, February 06, 2021

Sarah is Engaged


 

Sara Michelle and Ethan Thomas are getting married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah on March 5, 2021 and having a reception at The Azalea in South Jordan that evening.

I will not be going, it will be a very hectic, fast pace trip and involvement and I do not choose to be an old lady who needs any attention.  I want all the attention on them and the process.  I will enjoy seeing all the pictures and hearing about.  There are lots of family up there and lots of family traveling from San Diego area.

Ethan was at Linda's home several times while I was living there.  They appear very happy and enjoy each other's company very much.  They will continue their education and live in Pleasant Grove.

 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far