Sunday, April 04, 2021

Easter Sunday, 2021

I had suggested to the family some time ago that everyone should come over after Conference on Easter Sunday.  The only confirmations I go immediatgely were from Meagan and Linda.  Maria and Johnny were going to Catalina to celebrate their 10th Wedding Anniversary at the place they had honeymooned.

So I cleaned the patio and lo and behold we had Linda and Gary with Craig, and all the James Hardy family and all the Matt Massey family so it was a fun Easter with Cafe Rio salad tacos and salads and goodies and easter eggs hidden for the little ones.  

But no one took any pictures!!!!!!  But here is my clean patio.  And more things got chosen that I cannot take with me....It was so fun to be together after so long doing the Covid thing.



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far