Thursday, April 29, 2021

Gluten Free Bread, the Best Yet

I have been trying to use up my food before I leave and saw I had a bread mix I have never used.  In talking to Margot later I learned it was one she had sent me and I had not bought it at Albertsons.  It is the King Arthur Bread and Pizza Mix and costs $6.95 on their web.  Amazon has six boxes for $54 to $56 which is outrageous and changes from day to day.  It turns out though that it is the best I have ever made.  It is more like regular bread, not so dense and I even used Almond Milk and it tasted great.  Definitely will have to keep my Bosch mixer so I can make this again!!!!


 Incidentally, Bethany told me that in Utah I can find parts to my Bosch mixer so maybe I could get the blender replaced? 

I did try and make a duplicate bread out of the King Arthur gluten free flour but it was definitely not the same as this.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far