Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Getting Ready To Move

This will probably be the size of my table in the new place in Orem as the oval would probably be too long, but this should be just fine!


 

I am a  little worried about using the single bed because Sadie has always slept with me and usuallyshe sleeps on the other side, but see how she pushed me to the edge last night.  I need to have her learn to sleep in a new little bed of her own.  That may be a challenge.  She is 8 years old.  There is only room for one single bed and I have two of them (electrric beds).  Carole would like to take the other one as she also needs to raise her legs occasionally an it is just very accomodating for an older  person to use an electric bed to raise what needs raising to be comfortable and sleep well or sit up in bed without hurting your back.  Just need to figure how to get it from Utah to Montana!



This shirt from my SBA days is so large, I am sending it to Goodwill.  Just had to take a pix of the beautiful embroidery on it showing the disaster I served on.  This is the one where I came home in winter 2004 in Lake Almanor and the berm on my driveway was so thick a ward member brought over his equipment to clean my driveway.  Next day he was riding his snowmobile and had a tragic accdent and was in a coma for a long time with a serious brain injury.  This changed his life forever.  He was a millionarire with ownership of franchises and flew his own plane and drove his own motorhome.  No more, but he did recover and retrained himself, but never 100%.  He  became a very humble man, who I dearly loved chatting with about his latest travels.  (His wife or brother drove.)  He has dedicated his life to temple service on his travels and sold their large luxurious house, plane, etc.  Changed his life but a very beautiful person with a different life and is financially ok, too.  

My furnace had just gone out, so I arrived just in time to have that replaced, too.


 


Sadie does love to sit and view her little kingdom,  a lot smaller than when we were in Lake Almanor but she loves to sit in the sun and enjoys it.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far