Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Annual Checkup with Jeanette Walker NP at Utah Valley Internal Medicine

 I asked Kim if she could drive me to my 3 pm appointment because I was afraid of the after work traffic.  Thank heaven she did.  I appreciate her help so much.

NP Walker spent almost an hour with me asking questions and checking things.  After my experience at the Sleep Center she felt it appropriate for me to see a good Ear, Nose and Throat doctor and scheduled me for Dec 8 Kipp Robbins.  Follow up on the CPAP (sleep study masks) after that.

Since I had the blood and urine tests in June we will wait till spring for new ones.  She listened to my murmur and said she wished her student was there so he could hear it.  She let me listen to my duh duh compared to her duh.  I sound like a struggling washing machine.  But she did not feel it was any worse than when I first came to her a few months ago.

She increased my blood pressure medicine to 20 mg for a while so the heart is not struggling so much.  She said we may lesson it after I solve my breathing problems.  Evidently, I am not going into deep sleep much and that makes me tired all the time.

She has the record of my blood pressure but wants me to continue testing it.  And continue keeping my weight down and walking etc.  

Currently sometimes my legs are too tired at night and I do not want to walk but I walk shorter for my sake and let Sadie run as much as she wants in the back and side of the building.

My dental work is done till next spring but I do not have enough teeth to chew beef really well so I like to order softer food for dinner than dry beef and chicken.

I am up to 143 on my scales again which is where I was when I did the keto diet last spring.  My skinny jeans are too tight.

Walker prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide for my eczema.  Said we needed to get rid of the inflammation with steroids!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far