Thursday, November 29, 2007

"The Thick and the Thin of it"

I am only a size 10 but standing next to a size 4, that is pretty huge. Where Melissa is, I once was, never to be there again--but it is nice to remember. She looks so great. Of course, we didn't wear the low necks except at the swimming pool but we did look pretty good in those latex bathing suits. The two piece ones only had a halter going around the neck and I learned the hard way you don't go diving in that kind of a suit! I think in our day the sizes were different. A figure of 36-23-36 (high school days, not now) was a size 9 then, would probably be a size 4 today. Of course, in England, the sizing is different again--I would probably today be a size 14 there. Oh, well, what is in a number? Just happy to be healthy and able to get into jeans and sweaters and still jump out of bed in the morning...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far