Thursday, June 03, 2010

Another Test Ordered!!

Now they really have me worried!  I have to have a CT angiogram on my artery on Monday in Chico.  I am not sure why Drs never get the messages intended for them but once they get them they really act. 

I talked with Dr. Rubenson's Assistant today, Dr. Hemp, and Dr. Natali and they want to get the bottom of this left hand problem I am having.  I have to go up to 325 aspirin per day and if it happens again, go on plavix.  Once Dr. Hemp gets the test he will decide what I need to do.  I hope I don't have to go to San Diego again.

Dr Natali also did a biopsy on my spot on the arm that never heals.  He never got the message Dr. Hemp was trying to reach him to know where to get the test.  This is the second time this has happened.  I can see Dr. Natali is very frustrated with the new office staff since he and Dr. Ware merged.  He does not get his messages obviously.  I called Dr. Hemp on my cell and acted like the receptionist and got the two Drs together finally!

Marjorie has severe problems with her back and has to have another test also.  We are hoping she can do it on Monday, also and Matt can drive us old ladies down and back and no stress on us.  We both need a keeper!!! 

In the meantime, the rain keeps coming down but I notice that the plants are growing by leaps and bounds with all the rain and sunshine periodically so that is good.  At least the rain held off till Matt could deliver his fourth load. 

Also I need to record what the cute chimney sweep guy told me yesterday so I can read it and remember.  I need to find a gauge for the stove that will tell me how hot it is--I already forgot today when I was in Chester.  I need to burn my fire hot, hot, everyday if possible to keep the creosote burning and not sticking to the sides.  I must be sure it has burned very hot before turning it down for the evening.  Since I have a small house, my fire gets the house very hot.  I should crack a window and it will be more comfortable.  Also I can start my fire with paper--do not have to use wood starter each time.  And this is a very good stove and I do not need to be afraid of it burning so furiously hot.  Matt cut the cedar tree from the other neighbors today.  We are going to try and put a birdhouse on part of it and build a bench from part of it and use the rest for firewood.  Cedar wood is very attractive and smells good, too.

That is the end of my adventures in the mountains today.  The lake is looking so full and beautiful...a nice place to be.  Just hoping for more sun.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far