Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Montana Years--not to be printed...

After chatting with Blog2print yesterday I realized I cannot print 'The Montana Years' the way I have it.  This is good to know. 1--Their template cannot recognize the difference between picture captions and your regular dialogue, so all captions need to be printed on the picture or on a separate page.  2--Even though you choose to not have Dates or Posted by on your blog, their template picks it up anyway and prints it.

So, Blog2print will not print my history the way I have it.  So I just printed it off and put it in my photo album, but at least it is finished now, my 23 years up until I leave Montana and move to San Diego in 1956.

Someday, if I choose, I can print my whole life in LDS Journals.  For now I just have a super photo album with part of my life and more detail than anyone else really cares to know.  Se la vie...

In the meantime, Matt has fixed my watering problems, laid down new soakers, and cleared more yard debris.  He borrowed his Dad's truck and is transporting the needles and branch waste to Lassen landfill today.  What a worker.  Now I don't have to rely on any men from the Church helping me.  That is good.  Appreciate you, Matt.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far