Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bread, Glorious Bread


This week I have been on a bread binge because Holiday Market now stocks UDI'S frozen products.  This includes gluten free bagels, chocolate muffins, cinnamon rolls, white bread and wheat bread.  The texture is the wheat texture I am accustomed to and not the dense, shreddy bread I have found in the past for gluten free products.

I had discovered the UDI'S products in Park City and you can order them online as well. The price online is about the same price as at Holiday Market which I find interesting.

I did order some flour so I can try some of my favorites and see if they taste the same.  I do find the products tend to have more sugar and fat--boo, that is the downside.  Especially since I am trying very hard to live a heart happy life as well as a digestion happy life, too. 

Oh, yes, I am now walking about 1 1/2 mile a day, that is progress!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far