Sunday, August 01, 2010

Good News--Maybe.

Saturday I was called by SBA and told my request to switch over to a Customer Service Rep from a Loan Officer has been completed and as of Aug 15 I am a Customer Service Rep under the Sacramento Office.

The chances of getting called out are increased but who knows, I am no spring chicken and they know it, so we will see what happens.  Of course, Customer Service Reps travel, no staying in one place too long.  The good part is the dress standard is our blue SBA shirts and jackets with jeans and slacks, so easy packing!! 

Also today President Meyers was doing Temple Recommends and he wanted to know where I lived and he said that was in the heavy duty snow area.  I was telling him about my no door from my garage and he made me promise to call him in three weeks.  He said he was going to be in my area and he would come by and see what he could figure out for me.  He has his own construction company so if he can't figure it out, no one can.  Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far