Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Catch 22 in My Life

Seems everything in my life is a Catch 22 lately.  I just had to go outside and put up the mailbox again.  If it is too close to the white line the snow plow knocks it over.  But if it is too far from the white line, the post mistriss can't reach the box...

And I would put up a new pix but it looks just like the one above.  It is a beautiful wonderland this morning.  And the new fence the neighbor put in really catches the snow--good for something...

They are looking for actors for a New Testament movie--I think Mike would be a natural--I am leaving the site out for him to peruse.  Too bad, they already had auditions in San Diego in October.  Doesn't he look like he walked out of the New Testament, if you take off the glasses and put on a robe?

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far