Saturday, February 05, 2011

Hard Times

I have to remember because I always forget.  I am very lonely when I come to San Diego.  Last year I had Kelsi, this year I don't even have her.  I should just stay home, yes, I am lonely there, but it is expected.  I am alone. Somehow I always think it will be different down here.

Everybody has their life.  Everybody lives so far a part.  It costs me too much down here and unless I have money to spend for clothes, etc I am just stuck on the computer which I can do at home.

I thought I would be so focused and work on scanning, on finishing my quilt, on sewing.  I don't want to do any of those things.  I do much better at home just doing my own thing.

I thought I would get out and exercise and eat less.  I still weigh the same as when I came down a month ago.  So obviously nothing is working... I thought I would spend some time with Meagan in anticipation of the baby but not so.

My legs ache so much when I walk, I just can't get any good exercise.  Bummer.  Hard Life.  Not happy anywhere anymore.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far