Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The New Computer

  • A couple of months ago Melissa observed my computer was probably due for a crash, from what I had told her about it. 
  •  My friend Mary Anne told me about backing everything up with Carbonite (which I did). 
  •  Last week I received a certificate from Walmart for 0 interest financing on a computer. 
  • Then the back of my computer broke.
  • I did a survey on Microsoft to see what requirements I needed for a new computer, considering my activities.
  • Mike and I went shopping for those specs and found some possibilities at a Walmart near his home.
  • I reviewed the requirements I needed with possibilities Online.
  • It takes too long Online...I need it before I leave on the 7th, all set up.
  • Then I did a survey to see if any of the possibilities I wanted were in a local store.  I zeroed it to two.
  • One was in the Walmart store near Mike, One was in City of Industry in L A, all the rest were Online only.
  • I bought the one at Walmart for 0 interest financing and Mike helped me set it up with cross over from my old computer and it is now restoring from Backup with Carbonite.
  • Sounds like Destiny, doesn't it...or good planning and research...Which?

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far