Thursday, February 17, 2011

SBA Training

I flew to Sacramento on Feb 6 and a Robert W picked me up at the airport.  Turns out he was the youngest person in the training (there were only 9 of us and 1 went home, so 8) and I was the oldest as usual.  We stayed at the Homewood again and they gave me one of the rooms for the handicapped on the first floor.  I love that because you don't have to climb in and out of a tub to shower, you have this really roomy shower room.  In 2009 a lady had an accident in the tub, so I am sure they have learned to just put the old people in the showers for the handicapped.  Works well for me!

The first day of training we all went to a Chinese lunch and we had bought fruit and such at Whole Foods the night before.  I also bought some gluten free cookies but...they have a lot of artificial stuff in them.  Something I ate really disagreed with me and I had an explosion just before I was to meet my ride in the morning.  There was such a mess and I had to totally shower again and redress and left a big mess for the cleaning lady.  That is so scary to me that certain food affects me like that.  I was panicked the rest of the week and on the plane home.

The training was excellent and also included of day of Closing procedures--no more having special escrow people come out in the field, it will be the Customer Service Reps.  They also gave us a jacket and two shirts and really act as if they will call us.  Are they expecting more hurricanes this year?  They say there has been a three year slowdown in disasters.  Right now they have 284 workers and want to have 450,

Saturday I had my face threaded, which I love having done and my toes pedicured and met Melissa and her friend at the mall to eat (forgot my camera).  My legs ached so much I had a hard time walking though.

I flew home on the 16th and James and Camber picked me up and I drove their car to their home as they were headed for the Bahamas on a trip they had won!  My back was aching and I did not feel well at all.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far