Friday, May 25, 2012

Box for Mom and Dad's Photo Book

 


I found a box in the garage (of Matt's) that is just the size for storing Mom and Dad's Photo Book and Life Stories, etc up at the cabin.  I think it is good for the descendants to read about the legacy of my parents who built the Silver Gate cabin that they all  enjoy.

I had a calendar of old cars which I put on the outside (to denote the passage of time) and on the inside are scenes of Idaho.  They lived in Idaho for the last years of their life together. 

It is a huge box and took most of the day to complete.  My back is really aching.

Oh, yes, we also have Bruce here.  Matt called and had to get rid of him from the place he was living so Mitch drove to Tahoe to pick him up.  I must say he is a very well behaved dog so we all enjoy having him around.  The deer seem to  be steering clear of my place.  I hope it is because of the ribbons I have tied everywhere.  Evidently the movement keeps them away, at least that is the theory.  At any rate, Bruce has not had to chase any deer away since he arrived.  I know this is something he really enjoys, but oh well, I am glad they are afraid to venture in.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far