Monday, February 25, 2013

Sadie Goes to School


Sadie gives me a soulful look before we start our 'work' for the day,

She missed the first class but quickly picked up everything and caught up in the second class.  She played the name game well and came to me from another aisle in the store.  She already knew 'sit' and 'come' and soon picked up 'down'.


I found out she was treating Keira just like another dog.  They supposedly do not distinquish between little children and animals and attempt to find out who is 'alpha'.  So one behavior we have to work on is to greet 'four on the floor' and no jumping.

Bandido was so independent he would come when he wanted to and ignore you if he didn't want.  He would hide and not answer which caused a few problems.  I don't want Sadie to be like that.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far