Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Ultimate Comfort Food

When I read "Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever" as a title for the recipe, I really doubted that could be but I decided to try them because they did not have any flour in them--yea, gluten free!!!  They are also butter free... and unbelievably simple.

2 cups peanut butter. 2 cups sugar,  2 eggs, 2 t baking soda, 1 pinch salt, 1 t vanilla--roll into 1 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes after making fork criss crosses on the cookies.

Oh, my gosh, for the first time in years I sat and dunked cookies in milk until I was stuffed, I did not want to stop--of course, I was needing a lot of comfort and these have just the perfect crunch and taste for soothing any sadness you can come up with.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far