Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Maria, Mitch and Matt Visit!!

 On October 17 Maria, Matt and Mitch came together for the weekend at my home.  I love having them and had prepared an apple pie, strawberry frozen salad, special chicken taquitos with cilantro sauce and had plenty of other food on hand.





We, Sadie and I, were happy to see Bruce, too, though we didn't get a good picture of him.  He looks bigger every time he comes.  Sadie is more calm now, but really enjoys playing and sitting with him. Early in the morning she was crying outside one of my guest rooms for him to wake up and come play.

T


Maria and the boys went hiking and brought me a lot more freshly fallen sugar cone pines which I proceeded to bake and put in all my windows, etc.  Love them.


As usual, the boys also caught up on a few needed things around the house and yard like beeping smoke alarms and stacking wood, cover outside vents, etc.  So appreciate their help.


We went to Buffalo Chips and I love their gluten free pizzas and the boys had a big regular, of course, with plenty of left overs to take home with them.



They also bought me a newly carved birdhouse from in town which Matt secured in one of my gardens!


Maria and I had fun in Reno eating and shopping till it was time for her to ge.t on the plane and fly home.  So glad they come to visit.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far