Sunday, February 25, 2018

Eating at Linda's

So the last two Sundays I have eaten at Linda's house.  Last week Amy and Joe were there with Charli as well as Tanner and Marissa.  Amy comes to San Diego to work as a nurse and so Joe sometimes comes to visit, too.  Tanner and Marissa are living here and working until they go to Iowa where Tanner will be in the Air Force and getting a Medical degree!!!


Linda and Gary are the best cooks so it is always fun to eat there and I especially wanted to see Charli.  Here she is with Tanner and Marissa who love tending her so I hear.


Last week we had yummy steak and this week we had roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and mushrooms.  For the first time in months I actually ate the mashed potatoes and gravy and loved every minute of it.


I started out on the freeway to Linda's house because I came from Church but the freeway was so slow I got off and took the 101.  There was plenty of traffic on it, too but I still got there just in time to eat the appetizer of guacamole and chips before it was all gone!!!


This is a picture of Marissa being happy that she passed her Nursing Test...here in California!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far