Monday, February 19, 2018

Saturday at UTC Mall

I continue to be amazed at the transition of the UTC Mall in the years I have been away.  There was a sign that said there will be 90 more shops there as well!

Linda, Maria and I went to the "5:17 to Paris" movie and then had lunch at a marvelous restaurant.  Linda and Maria had huge beef and chicken salads and I had the country chicken soup that tasted just like Mom's except no noodles.  Very good.  

I thought this modern art was quite beautiful.  It seems the whole world is about "things" and  buying"things"...
  

We stopped in Nordstrom's on the way out to see if I could spend a gift card I had.  I wanted a pair of black flats---they cost $99...I thought that was a ridiculous price.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far