Sunday, January 24, 2021

Classical Stretch on PBS

I think II have found a exercise program I can commit to.  I have been recording for a long time this program on PBS station.  The lady is Miranda Esmonde-White and it is only 22 minutes and the purpose is get the body mobile and strong.  Just what I need.  

I am starting with #1 and have 60 classes recorded or you can buy from PBS for around $65 and use cds.  I am glad I recorded.  I feel better all ready.



 And I have the proper gear to wear which makes you feel more like exercising than just being in your pajamas.  I bought this outfit about 2 years ago when I thought I was going to start going to exercise classes provided by my health insurance.  Linda took me shopping and I tried on quite a few before I found one that fit right.  At the time I did not realize I should be zipping the jacket shut but it does work better that way and shows all those bulges you want to get rid of.


So we will see if I can keep up with it and get feeling good.  She swears she has only done this each day for 30 years and that you do not need to put hours in the gym to stay in good shape.  She is now 66 and has been the coach for many athletes and dancers over the years.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far