Friday, January 22, 2021

Good Health News

Today I met with Dr. Rod Serry and after reviewing the latest tests plus all he received from Scripps he does not feel we need to do anything yet.  YEA!

If I start having more symptoms I should call, otherwise I will get tests again in June and go from there!!!  He said the stenosis is about the same as it was last June but he does not want to wait any longer than 6 months to test again.

He said to keep doing what I am doing.  Actually I think I should be doing more walking and dancing. 

However, if I am going to live longer than 2 years I need to start looking for cheaper housing.

Maria sent over a list in Carlsbad to start on.....

He also explained that in the last 10 years or so they have determined that the statins help prevent heart attack and stroke and lesson the plaque.  Even without thinking about the numbers...definitely I should have been taking for this reason with my familial heart disease.  



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far