Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Inauguration Day

 


Today will go down as one of the best inaugural days we have had.  I thought President Biden's talk was the best I have heard since Kennedy.  He was very well prepared and seemed sincere and determined to put across a message of We, not I, and his determination to be the President of all the people.  I was very impressed. If only, the positivity and comradery can keep going.

Lady Gaga's singing of the National Anthem was the best I have ever heard, I think.  And Amanda Gorman, the poet laureate wrote and spoke an incredible poem about these times.  Just amazing. 

Whoever was responsible for the planning and carrying out of the day did a really great job.

Of course, it was very disappointing when he signed 17 bills changing a lot of the good that Trump did and reverting to Obama days, so despite the speech it is all about politics and paying back who he owes a favor to, politics not America needs... again. So sad. 

  


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far