Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back!

Today I worked most of the day in my yard and even washed my car!!! I haven't had this much energy in months.
I had been raking the area that had melted and was pretty pooped and wondered how I was going to bag all those branches when my teenage neighbor came out to speak to me so I asked him if he wanted to do some hauling--"Sure", he said.
He came over and bagged all the branches and carried all the sacks of manure to the back and I soon had all my gardens fertilized and mulched and the yard is ready for summer!!! He was beat. I paid him, of course, I want him to come back again!
Of course, there is still 3 ft of snow on the north and east sides but the important part with all the daffodils coming up is beautiful. Should bloom this next week!!!
Yes, I'm back!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far