Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Bachelorette" lovers out there?

I suppose I am the only one of my family who has avidly watched the "Bachelorette" this year. But it has been the best season yet! There has been so much honest emotion displayed. And Deanna is something else. Wow, I wish I had been as wise and confident as she is at 26. She had those guys all in check. I did not like the fact she had three over nights but I choose to believe they were just spending the time alone away from cameras getting better acquainted and not having full on overnights. That part of the Bachelor and Bachelorette has always seemed very strange to me. When you know you are only going to choose one in a week or two, let us keep our virtue!
At any rate I will go on record as saying she is going to choose Jesse, the snowboarder, which is a far cry from what I would have thought at the beginning of the season. But he is so fun, honest, with such integrity and good values and it turns out a passionate and romantic guy and I believe without a lot of baggage and hangups as some of the other guys have. He is truly an original. I think she will choose that. Jason is who I wanted always from the beginning and he is also a very sincere, fun, loving guy with great integrity and with the same Greek heritage as she has. I think she can't lose by choosing either one but I think she will choose Jesse. She gave up the moody guys who were high maintenance even if they might have been better providers and be better looking. She is a very wise gal.

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

I haven't been watching the show, but I did see part of one episode. She is so gorgeous! I am always so happy to see a ravishingly gorgeous woman with dark hair!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far