Friday, October 10, 2008

"About Me" on a Sleepless Night

ABOUT ME: Janet--

  1. I AM: alone most of the time
  2. I WANT: more joy and security in my life
  3. I HAVE: a wonderful family whom I love so very much
  4. I WISH: deep love for all my children and grandchildren
  5. I HATE: listening to pompous men talk
  6. I MISS: Richard and Bandido
  7. I FEAR: being poor and alone
  8. I HEAR: less clearly than I used to
  9. I SEARCH: for joy, peace and security
  10. I WONDER: if I'll ever be what the Lord intended me to be
  11. I REGRET: not being more careful what and how much I eat
  12. I LOVE: music that makes me feel romantic
  13. I FORGIVE: everyone whoever made me feel sad
  14. I ACHE: all over my body too often
  15. I ALWAYS: eat too fast
  16. I TRY: to do my best most of the time
  17. I AM NOT: finished yet
  18. I SEEM: unfriendly and aloof much of the time
  19. I KNOW: that God lives and wants us to have joy in our life
  20. I FEEL: very alone much of the time
  21. I DREAM: I am lost or my things are lost alot
  22. I GIVE: thanks everyday for all the blessings I have
  23. I LISTEN: to the scriptures and my music every day
  24. I LAUGH: not as much as I would like, I need a good laugh a day
  25. I CAN'T: make myself exercise or walk enough
  26. I WRITE: very boring stuff
  27. I CRY: very seldom
  28. I SLEEP: for six hours and that is it, no matter I am still tired
  29. I AM NOT ALWAYS: able to focus on what I am hearing
  30. I SEE: less well than I used to
  31. I LOSE: everything but weight
  32. I CONFUSE: easily, more than I should admit
  33. I NEED: more joy in my life
  34. I SHOULD: enjoy being with people more
  35. I SING: seldom at all anymore--I used to love to sing...hmmm
  36. I DANCE: around the floor for 20 min in the am, my only exercise...

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love you, it would be wonderful if we all could have everything we ache and wish for, but then how often would we call on the Lord in humility, knowing that we can't fix anything, but can only put our life in HIs hands and try to do what He would have us do. I think you are a wonderful example to all who know you.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far