Thursday, October 09, 2008

Have you noticed?

It's been a long time since I went to "In and Out" and I was shocked to see the size of the cheeseburger and shake I was served this week. They are about half the size they were in the 90's.

Then one day when I took the wrong road looking for a Jiffy Lube I ran into a Dairy Queen. Remember the Blizzards we used to buy at the DQ next to Choice Mortgage on Genesee? Half that size now!!
I must agree I shouldn't have been buying either one and I doubt I will again.
I walked into Macy's last week to buy some facial cream and I had to pass a lot of clothes on the way. Ugly colors, ugly styles, ugly prints, ugh. Then a few day ago I walked through Nordstrom's Rack. Ugly colors, ugly styles, ugly prints, ugh. Tonight I walked through Marshall's to look at the fun things in the back and I had to pass a lot of clothes on the way. Ugly colors, ugly styles, ugly prints, Ugh. Are the styles and colors just reflecting the depressing economy we are in??? Wow, take a look and see if you see any happy colors and styles out there...

1 comment:

Linda said...

I guess that is why I love to browse the fabric sites, happy colors and prints to lift my soul.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far