Friday, October 10, 2008

Hey, I Am Getting It...

Today I had my first performance review from the SLO I had from 9/22-10/3. The first week here was just training and then we started processing. I thought I was doing so badly but he actually gave me a really great review (I shouldn't have complained about him) and said I was in one of the top 3 in points (production) even though none of us are up to what they want from us...everyone must be struggling.
I am finally catching on to the program and quite enjoying it. Plus I am right next to my really great new SLO who is extremely forthcoming with advice and hints on what they want and right across from me is a computer guru who always knows how to do what if I get stuck so a pretty good situation right now.
Today "The Duchess" started at a theater here so I ran over after work and quite enjoyed it. Kara Knightly is great in it and it is historical fiction, which I always love, from the book "Georgeana, the Devonshire Duchess" or something like that, based on truth. Quite an interesting story and well done I think. A sad tale of having to live your life according to what is expected of you. Hey, isn't that the life we all live?? Of course, women didn't have it so well back in the 1700's, we have a pretty great world right now, even with all it's problems.
Twice this week I set the timer so I could watch TV from 9 to 10 and believe it or not I didn't see one minute of the shows either night. I am so tired I fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes, problem is then I awake at 2-2:30 so that is a problem! Also the eating too much and exercising too little. Hopefully when I am more relaxed about what I am doing, that will change.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far