Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Weekend in Sacramento!

A few weeks ago I saw a lady "threading" at the mall. I remember Meagan had told me about it from one of her trips. This weekend I went back looking for her and couldn't find her. I wanted to get my face threaded. You can have just the eyebrows or whatever but I wanted the whole face. I asked a few people and finally a lady in JC Penneys knew which store she was near...and she has her own little store inside now!
I really like it. Only takes about 10 minutes. I can see a few she missed but looks good. I can see I will have to take a monthly trip to Sacramento Roseville Mall!
They have also opened a huge other side to the mall with a huge food court. I chose Rubio's Fish taco but couldn't find a place to sit. Finally a lady beckoned to me, she was alone also. A former realtor, widow living in Roseville. Had a very interesting visit with her and she is 79. Then when I walked into Macy's a lady selling perfume caught me and chatted. She was 71 and telling me what a great age we were and how beautiful I was, ha. (Remember she was selling perfume.) At any rate it was fun to have somebody my age to chat with for a time.
Saturday I had two dates. Mitch was here, too and Mitch and Matt kindly went to the Harvest Festival with me, food wasn't that great but we finally ended up at a movie and it was good. Enjoy having such neat grandsons to go out with! Michael said he would do the stuffing and an hor dourve for Thanksgiving and something else...anyway we, Maria and children, are all getting together in my hotel room. Should be fun, I have a big room!
Oh, yes, I finally broke down and used my 20% off in Macy's and tried some new jeans and tops. Problem is I can't tell blue from black so will be interesting to see what they are...

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

Hey Grandma,

There is a great threading place in San Diego too, right off of Miramar Road. I love threading, it is so easy and cheap and they always seem to do a good job. I just need to find a place in Boston!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far