Saturday, November 01, 2008

High School Musical

That was the best time I have had in a long time. What a great movie--very, very enjoyable. Would love to see more like that. It was very nostalgic for me as well--the attitude they had toward life was the attitude we had for life back in my school days. Great music, great dancing, so nice to see young people positive about life, and full of life without any profanity. Kudos to all the makers of the film. When you go, be sure and stay for all the names and music at the end. So many people involved in the making of that film. Hope, hope they make more. This was definitely the best of the series. I could see all my fantastic grandchildren dancing around in the film. Life is good when we see the joy in it.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far