Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Life Takes a Leap Ahead


Thanks to Karen I started Weight Watchers tonight! Yea.  So don't expect me to be making goodies for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  And tomorrow Marjorie and I are going back to the gym!  After working in Sacramento last fall and eating way too much hotel food and then falling and dislocating my shoulder and sitting for another couple months my body has developed a huge tire around the middle and I have became a lazy couch potato eating buttered popcorn whenever I feel lonely.  No more, I am getting back in shape.  I don't care nearly so much about how I look as having energy again and being able to get into my favorite skirts and pants.

I also had been counseling with the Lord for a long time over getting some answers I needed--you might even call it a little depressed because answers were not coming.  I was not accomplishing anything.  However, the answers finally came, thankfully!  Now my mind is clear and I am suddenly bursting with enthusiasm over my many projects again.  I have also added another to my list of "Things To Do Before I Die" and that is to use all the material I have in making something for others or maybe even me (when I get my new body).  Meagan and I spent a long time picking out my red material in Singapore.  I really want to make something very special.  And I still have that gorgeous material from Anderson's in Montana--so much to do.  I put a list of all the things I want to do on my computer and now it is reminding me every morning!!!


Yesterday I did a little quilt, pillow and toy bag for Ryan and hopefully tomorrow I will finish Kate's princess cape and hood and get Jimmy's birthday present ordered.  Jimmy turns 8 next week, old enough to be baptized, so he gets some  see through stick-on pictures for his scriptures.  I also have a princess cape and a red polka dot dress for Kelsi lined up.  The new Janet--finally in forward gear again.  When I start dancing 30 minutes at night you will know I am really back to my old self.

1 comment:

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

So cute grandma. Good job. Ryan loves it. Thanks for always thinking about us.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far