Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yippee!

Today I weighed in at the gym 4 lbs less than when I started last week!  We will see how I do when I really weight in at Weight Watchers tomorrow night.  I am really feeling great--not starved at all, in fact I have too many points to complete.  I am always looking for something more I need to eat to fill my quota.  Karen told me you have to eat a lot and now I believe her!

Marjorie and I have done well at the gym.  Going at noon is so great, no one is there and we have had all morning to do the necessities of being chief cook and bottle washer at our house.  Tonight we go for an indoctrination so hope we learn something.  We are both interested in getting strength in our arms and legs.  I bicycled for the first time a whole mile today--usually my knees hurt before that.

Sunday was a good day.  I spoke at church and people seemed to like what I had to say.  Marjorie said it was more relevant than the usual.  She has told me over and over how good it was.  People were smiling while I spoke, that always gives you encouragement.  I was speaking on the strength of LDS women, something I believe in.

After church I really enjoyed the game between Dallas and the Phillies--I love NFL football--the San Diego game was blocked out but happy they won...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far