Thursday, March 11, 2010

San Diego Temple

Last Thursday I shared time with my children at the beautiful San Diego Temple in remembrance of my son John.  Richard and I served there for three years prior to his death and I always have special memories of him when I am there.  I love climbing and descending the lovely staircase and it is so peaceful to sit and enjoy each other's presence in the Celestial Room.  We were there at night but in the day the sun streams in the stained windows and reflects on the chandeliers, truly inspiring. 

When I share good experiences with my children I always feel like I should have something brilliant to say but I don't.  I hope they know what I cannot express when trivial banter comes from my mouth.  Children are such a blessing in our life, I am so thankful I am a Mom and a Grandmom and still sharing time with them.  We all miss John and Richard.  How comforting to know that Families are Forever.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far