Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Decluttering My Home

Since I saw all the packing and cleaning going on at Marjorie's house, I have been inspired to clear out, clean out, and simplify.  I love it but it has taken me three days and I still have my closet and bathroom to finish and the garage.

It reminded me of when Richard and I would get into a cleaning out mood.  I would put a whole lot of things in the garage from the house and he would put a whole lot of things in the house from the garage.  I just throw those kinds of things away or take them to the Thrift store now.  I have three piles--Garbage, Garage, and Thrift. 

I have unearthed umpteen projects to work on and thought of some new ones so I do not plan to be bored any time soon!

For some reason I have ended up with so many more quilts and blankets than I will ever need in my lifetime.  Question is: Gargage, Garage, or Thrift?  Can't decide so they stay piled on shelves and floor of closet, hmmm.

Anyone know what happened to my small fan which I used in my office.  Did I lend it, or give it to someone or??????

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far