Friday, July 16, 2010

What's New at Lake Almanor in 2010

Yesterday while eating at the Frosties we saw a Flag which would go well in my yard.  'The Right Stuff" store had one left--except for dipping a little low, it is perfect.  I am sure Matt can move it up when he comes back someday.  My mountain one was torn beyond belief that last two seasons.

It is now more comfortable to sit and read on the deck.
 
The round table bit the dust so Matt brought up my work table and it works just fine as a place to eat, computer, or do my decopage.
Matt made a couple of little benches out of the fallen cedar tree from my neighbor's yard.
Another hammock ( the last two were destroyed by the squirrels) and it is a Mayan.  It is very comfy as it encloses you snuggly.  My only problem is that it is so low I have a hard time getting out.  Solution--hold on to Bandido's dog run rope and pull myself up and out!
 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far