Saturday, February 11, 2012

All in a Day's Work

If I get nothing else done in the day, at least if I did my hour of family research indexing I can feel I have accomplished something.

Today I also completed one half of the shingling on the doll house.

And I tested the Gluten free Snickerdoodle recipe.  And amazingly they are the best Snickerdoodles I have ever tasted.  Who needs wheat?  And only 65 calories in a cookie!

Furthermore I watched "Breaking Dawn" and although I still don't think the star is much of an actress I must say it was filmed pretty much as I imagined it.  I really like it when the movies follow the books.  It is not a film series of much depth but I was amazed to hear it had won a British Award for Best Child (Teen) movie of the year.  Really?  The photography is great, anyway.

Bruce continues to be downhearted because I never take him for a walk.  I think my throat is getting better, maybe next week, Bruce.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far