Friday, October 04, 2013

The You Tube Project

One thing Maria taught me while she was here was how to upload to You Tube.  It has totally consumed me as I have uploaded my photo albums.  I find it a much more practical way of looking at your pictures and saves putting them in albums, etc. etc.  Great for the memory of an old lady like me.  Then I found our old home movies and I figured out how to put most of them on You Tube.  That was a fun thing to share and now we have John's clever surf movies forever.  I also enjoyed looking at my Mom and Dad, Stan, Rod, Sherry, Laurie and especially Richard and John in living color, that is a treasure.

Now Linda is uploading her movies and her kids are so clever and funny.  Most of them I have never seen, so what a joy--not so fun to see bad pictures of yourself though.  Anyway I am a You Tube fan-thank you, Maria.

This week I have also had to clean up the yard for fall and Matt is not here.  It has taken me literally 4 days to do what he would do in a few hours!!  I have to work awhile, then rest awhile, then nap and fortunately my muscles which ached so much the first day do not feel so badly anymore--so it is good for me I keep telling myself, even though I think I am going to have a heart attack any minute. 

Tomorrow I must load the rest of the wood up on the deck.  I have already had my first fall wood fires and it really warms up the house, love it.  This morning is was 40 degrees so it must be cooler at night.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far