Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Unforgiving Computer

The young man who traded his skills to teach me the computer in exchange for our office to use the loan processing program  he was trying to get public used to say to me, "Janet, the computer is unforgiving, now listen to me!" (1985)

Yet, again, I find out how unforgiving it is...I wake up around midnight to take Sadie out and could not get back to sleep so I worked on my newest blog--The San Diego Scene Part 2.

I was already frustrating on finding the pictures I wanted but I worked for two hours on finding them and adding them and editing my text only to find none of it had been saved!!!

Now, I thought it automatically saved a draft when you forgot to do that, but evidently not...
Bummer.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far