Monday, June 17, 2019

Mary and Jeanne turn 90 this summer.

Cheri and Kathy are doing a 90's birthday book for Mary whose birthday is in July, and Jeanne's is also!!  Anyway, I put together a page, they wanted a pix of me with Mary and some way she affected my life or something like that.  I shared with how kind and interested Mary always was in my me and my friends.  She had good advice and she helped with picking out clothes at the store.  She always had time and was interested to help.  A very special lady.  The picture is between first and second year of college.  That is baby Roddy with us sisters and Mary.  Jeanne was married and living in Orem by then.

Guess I should have edited the pix, you can see my bare feet and my favorite pajamas!!  The last few years I have stuck with my Lauren pajamas, I love them.  And when I was in San Diego Maria ordered a pair for me while we were having lunch.  We thought she was in the Nordstrom site and she was in the Lauren site.  We found it was cheaper to order them directly from that website.  I will have to remember that!!!!



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far