Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My Mind????!!!!!!

It is so amazing to me how I forget what I should be doing!!!  Margot and I talked a long time and she told me she has a couple grands with autism.  I asked if they were on a special diet and she said No.  So I told her about the "Breaking the Vicious Cycle" and how diet helps autism.  She said she ordered the books for herself and her children.

And then I was thumbing through the book and reminded myself of some of the bad eating habits I was starting again and how could I forget after what I went through to heal my gut.  I just can't believe how my mind does not function as well as it should anymore, it is most stressing and why it is important to keep this Blog going as it is a great resource for me to review what I have learned!!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far