Monday, July 01, 2019

All Is Well

PA Nielsen had me get an ultrasound on my cheek but they were not able to get a clear picture except to say they did see a lesion (that means something that could be cancerous or not).  Suggested having a CT Scan.

Meanwhile, my salivary gland does seem to be getting smaller with the treatment I have been doing.

I did the blood test and urine test after had taken cephalexin... for 5 days.   All looks ok.  The CT Scan guy was a real gentleman plus he had no problem putting the needle in and getting into the blood vessel and the scan was fast.  He says he has been doing it for 30 years and he was good.

I pulled the result off the patient portal and it was all good.  They could see it but nothing to worry about, meanwhile it is still getting smaller.

PA Nielsen called and said all good news and she or her assistant would call later with detail.  Neither called but I think they must be swamped with Dr. Salihi now gone.

I still do not have my 2nd pneumonia shot and should call about that.  And I really do not know exactly why it flared up in the first place.  Maybe I will never know why but the treatment worked to get it back to a normal size so I guess it does not matter why.

P S, I finally did get my 2nd pneumonia shot and the gal explained to me that for people over 65 they are recommending two different types of pneumonia shots being given at least six months apart.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far