Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My Hero

Sadie has a friend that visits her at least twice a day.  It is the dog who lives behind us, facing another street.  The dog likes to pee on everything when she is here and I do not mind the dirt but on the deck I do not like.  I really gave him a scolding the other day and Sadie took note.

Today, when the dog started to pee on one of the gardens, Sadie immediately made him stop and then stayed close to him as to say, "You cannot do that here, but I am still your friend, "  and then Sadie looked back at me and I praised her, and she wagged her tail, happily.

It is amazing how smart Sadie is and what an understanding companion. MY HERO!  She has an appointment to get groomed next week!!!!  She gets really tuckered out watching over me.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far