Saturday, July 27, 2019

Kristi's Summer

I sent Kristi a message to say I sent them a Marco Polo and hoped someone would talk back to me about what they were doing, hadn't seen any pix for a while so she immediately sent me some.  Brynn also Marco Poloed me but the little vixen used the funny voice trick and I really could not understand a word she said but appreciated the attention anyway.  Kristi said they have had visitors all summer and it has been crazy.  So glad they have lots of cousins to visit them.

This picture is when Linda had her crew there celebrating her birthday.  We have Molly with a cowboy hat in the back with Tanner in his own cap.  And then Sarah, Kristi, and Kate in cowboy hats.  I told Linda that Kristi was so beautiful and she said, I know.  Look at those eyes, she really has them mastered!!!  



This must be Kristi's children with Mike's sisters' children sitting on top of their wonderful hot tub in the yard of their new house.

Same crew, different venue!


Ditto.


Ditto!!  Fun summer in Henderson and surrounding area!.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far