Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Me, Today

My Dr once corrected me and said my eyes are not getting smaller, the skin is just closing in around them.  Well, it keeps happening, and with my yellow teeth, scant eyebrow, brown spots, and tiny eyes I look older and older but actually since the derm changed all my beauty products my skin does look better without eczema all over.  Why am I plagued by allergies?  I have been sleeping with the windows open and then close in the daytime and it keeps the house cool all day long but I am so stuffed up in the morning, even though I take allergy pills.  I really should not be living up here in the mountains but I do love the peace and quiet and Sadie loves being able to roam quite a bit without getting in trouble.  She is at the patio door to go out before her friend dog even gets halfway from his house to ours.  I do not know what she hears?  Amazing.


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far