Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Aspartame

I read several articles about aspartame.  Why it ever got approved is very strange considering how bad it is for you.  Supposedly it was political.  All of the possible dangers I have been experiencing the past few weeks.

About six weeks or more ago I decided I wanted a root beer float so I bought A & W diet rootbeer and some plain vanilla.  It was so tasty I kept on drinking it every day until I was up to three or four cans a day!!!!

Anyway, I have been so depressed, foggy brain, fatigue, headache, blurred vision, gained weight, big middle, huge appetite, craving more pop, more carbs, more sugar, more food!!!  Just look at me, tired looking!!!

Today I had trouble trying to fix my dishwasher.  I think I just will not use it anymore!!!  Anyway, after working for an hour on it I went into my bedroom and cried loudly for a half hour.  I have not cried like that since Richard died!  I very seldom can cry except for a few tears.  But I have been so frustrated on things I cannot do anymore plus all things above and I felt like I was crying for everything I ever lost or had taken away from, everything I had not succeeded in, every frustration and I just had to get it all out.  It was good for me!!!   I think I should have cried a lot more over the years.  Maria says it is good because you are getting in touch with your feelings.  This is something I rarely do I guess.  After I cried I put a damp cloth on my eyes and lay down for an hour listening to Chris Botti music.  Then I showered, shampooed, dressed, etc and took Sadie for a walk around the block!!  I feel much better.

But I am throwing out the root beer and reading labels again and staying away from as much processed food as I can and hopefully I will get back to feeling good again!!!  As bad as sugar is I do believe the aspartame is much worse and I know I am very sensitive to things I ingest.  I just cannot go back to where I came from before I lost weight.  So, eight pounds, you are coming off and I am going to start more walking and physicality.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far