Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Card 2020

                                      Merry Christmas 2020

 

Firsts in 2020…

 

·         Longest I ever stayed at one of my children’s home, because of the Coronavirus

·         Most expensive hair cut I ever had, because of the Coronavirus

·         Least I ever ate out, because of the Coronavirus

·         Fewest movies at the theater I have ever seen, because of the Coronavirus

·         Fewest Sundays I have ever attended Church, because of the Coronavirus

·         Least money I have ever spent on gasoline, because of the Coronavirus

 

But because of the Coronavirus, buyers were wanting to move to the mountains and I had equity in my home

And sold it in August and moved into a rental in Rancho Bernardo on September 1st.

 

And had Thanksgiving at my home with my granddaughter 

Meagan's family.

         

And will have Christmas in my own home this year.


 

And am really enjoying being only 20-30 minutes from my children and ten of my 15 grandchildren and three of my 9 great-grandchildren.

 

And it will be a warm winter in the desert of San Diego, rather than the snow in the mountains at Lake Almanor and though I will miss my friends of 21 years in the mountains, it will be a whole new way of life, closer to family.

 

It is a Wonderful Life…So Thankful for all my blessings of family and the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from 12593 Horado Rd., San Diego, Ca 92128  


No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far