Wednesday, December 23, 2020

M & M Virtual Christmas Party, 2020

Maria organized a Christmas Party via Zoom for her family and included me for Tuesday, December 22 at 7 pm and then it was changed to 6 pm and I was not ready.  Through the Elf system we were all assigned people to buy a gift for and someone was going to get one for us.  It was all secret. 

 Unfortunately, the present I got for Bahia was supposed to be there by the day before the party and it wasn't and I was panicky about that trying to track it down before the party started and made all kinds of numerical errors and getting no place and then could not figure out how to get on the Zoom party.  Thanks to Mitch and his extreme patience with me I was soon on the party and it was a lot of fun. 

 Unfortunately I was not sharp enough to figure out how to have any pictures of what went on but it was really fun.  We played some games and unwrapped our presents and guessed who bought them and this was the present I got.  It was one that I had chosen.  And they are very fun to wear.  Ethan was my giver!!



 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far