Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas 2020 at my Rancho Bernardo Home and then Hardy Home

On Christmas Eve, Mike, grandchild # 3, came over and we shared a Christmas dinner.  I had bought rib roast but it was not done enough so we had an interesting meal.  But it was all very good  and eventually was all eaten and Michael is always fun company for me.  I really enjoyed our evening together.  We had pecan pie and that was not solid either.  I can't cook anymore!!!  And we forgot to take pictures!!!
  
Matt came over on Christmas Day and drove me to James and Camber's house in Carlsbad around 3 or so and James and Camber had Christmas presents for Matt and I along with their children and then Linda and Gary came over and we had prime rib and everything delicious.  Such wonderful food!!!  

Craig was also there and I sat between Matt and Craig.  Such good looking guys, why did we not take pictures???  It was most interesting when everyone shared about 2020 and how it had affected them, wish we had a tape of that.  It was so interesting and such beautiful thoughts shared.  It was very dark when we came home but Matt was driving so that was ok!!!

The only pictures taken though were these ones Camber took of Kelsi, Lea and I in matching shirts.  They are both so darling, I have to show several shots!!!











 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far