Friday, June 29, 2007

Fourth of July Baby--Not!

I am remembering that two years after a traumatic birth with my first baby, John, I was scheduled for a ceasarean birth on July 5th. However, Linda chose to come on June 28 and would not wait until they could do the ceasarean. I remember the panic in that delivery room as the nurses and doctor were discussing the evolving event. But because Linda came au natural, the doctors said I could have two more babies instead of one and thus there was room for James to add to our family. We called him our bonus baby, but Linda made it possible. Interesting that Jimmy's birthday is June 27 and Linda's is June 28. Happy Birthday Linda and thanks for sharing your birthday trip with me in Salt Lake City--it was lovely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for not using an ugly picture...I had fun to..

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far